SEE WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
"Jay runs a top-shelf, get-it-done agency, and you'll get through blower door testing and duct blasting with his guidance.
Secret Sauce Advice: Hire Jay to come out and check your insulation, air sealing, and HVAC ductwork early on.
This way you nip problems in the bud.
This is the best money you will spend!"
Jay is the most knowledgeable person in Maryland on Green Homes
- PhD Mechanical Engineer (Building Science)
- Primary developer of original ENERGY STAR for Homes program
- Primary developer of LEED for Homes program
- Reviewed close to one thousand completed green home projects nationally
- Compared similarity and differences in major green programs
Well developed a database of PRACTICAL GREEN measures
- What works? Does not work?
- Cost and benefits for each green measure
- Lowest cost to certification
Green is Affordable!
- Generous incentives are greater than the cost of the green upgrades!!!
- See adjacent chart for Anne Arundel County
Fully credentialed green verifiers
- HERS Rater / ENERGY STAR for Homes
- LEED for Homes Green Rater
- National Green Building Standard (ICC 700-2012) Green Verifier
Trainings -- Jay is a best in class trainer
- Green Associates
- LEED APs
- Green Rater
Call Jay to guide your next green home project:
Jay Hall, Phd