Healthier than Code Homes
- Air – Supply air is filtered continuously by efficient MERV 10 air filters to efficiently remove particulates and allergens from the indoor air.
- Fresh Air – Mechanical ventilation system provides fresh outdoor air flow into the home every hour of the day.
- Reduced Chemical Exposure - Building products have low emission volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
More Comfortable than Code Homes
- Humidity Control - Thermostatic control ensures that humidity levels are maintained below 60% for added comfort in summer, and eliminate risks of mold and mildew growth.
- Quality HVAC Design - Air distribution system is designed to deliver the required heating and cooling to each room.
- Verified Air Flows - Third party verifies the supply air flow in each room of each home, to ensure move-in ready comfort throughout every home.
More Durable than Code Homes
- Pest Management - Home Team pest control system minimizes need for exposure to toxic chemicals.
- Vinyl Siding and Trim - Low maintenance exterior materials and finishes.
- Low-E Windows - Reduced risk of fading due to UV exposure.
More Energy Efficient than Code Homes
- ENERGY STAR Appliances and Lighting – high quality and money saving refrigerator, dishwasher, and CFL light fixtures.
- ENERGY STAR Heating and Cooling Equipment - ultra-efficient heating and cooling systems (AFUE = 95, and SEER 15)
- ENERGY STAR Windows - draft free and super-efficient windows for greater comfort, and lower utility bills
More Environmentally Responsible than Code Homes
- Water Efficiency - Toilets, faucets, and shower heads are low flow fixtures, saving you $ on your water bills.
- Construction Waste - LENNAR’s waste management plan diverts over 80% of construction waste from landfills.
- Storm Water Management - On-site storm water management systems prevent erosion and protect local watersheds.